Thursday, December 13, 2007

Good Thursday Morning

Lonan in his bouncythingy.
Had his 6 month checkup with Dr. Anne last week and he's doing great.
16 lbs
24 inches long
2 bottom teeth coming in!
He was supposed to get another round of vaccines but had a little cold so Dr. postponed til tomorrow. Then we learn about this vaccine recall! I called the pediatrician and it turns out he's already had one round of this at 6 weeks. Yoiks! But if there had been a problem it would have happened then so we're clear. But still...

He sits up on his own now (for about 10 seconds before capsizing, but it's a start). He screeches squeals loud enough to shatter my glasses when he's happy. Eating 2 solid meals a day (likes everything but peas) and still chugging 5-6 bottles.
Sorry the posts have become so sporadic. I used to send pics directly from my phone to the blog but then someone (Daddy) put my phone through the washing machine and I'm having a hard time getting the new phone set up to photoblog. So for now I have to use the digicam.. upload to the PC then upload to the blog.

No comments: