Friday, January 8, 2010

Lonan's First Movie

Daddy was out of town until late, Lucy left early and Lonan and I had no plans for the evening so I decided to try taking him to see a movie. It was either "Alvin and the Chipmunks 2" or "The Princess and the Frog." When in doubt go with Disney, so "Princess" it was. My expectations were low for both Lonan and the movie but he really enjoyed it. I wish I had a pic of him staring wide-eyed at the screen and shoveling popcorn in mouth. I didn't expect him to be able to sit still for 90 minutes, but he did (with one brief lap around the theater). The movie was pretty good too - classic Disney, complete with villains, singing animals, etc. A nice change from the bane of my life, Caillou.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's adorable. Yes, too bad you didn't get a picture of his face. It will be something forever in your memory I'm sure.

Love checking in on you blog to get the latest Lonan bites.

Missing you guys, hope you all had great holidays. Big kiss!!

David Steele

Unknown said...

OMG Caillou has to be the most irritating creation ever!! Sabrina loves, it, we both hate it. Boo Caillou! I'm with you on that one.

Otherwise, Sprout rocks.