Monday, June 18, 2007

Hiccups




A great first night at home. After spending two nights at the hospital I gave Doug the night off and took Lonan duty. But there wasn't much to do. He and Ashley fell asleep on the couch not long after a 1030p feeding. I checked on them at 1am and everyone was so peaceful I went back to bed to give them another 1/2 hour. But I didn't wake up again til almost 3. So we had a bottle
and a change and I put Lonan in his crib. He was fine at first but wanted a binky so I gave it to him and all was well... for a while. Every time he'd lose it he would start to fuss. Eventually I got tired of jumping up every 10 minutes so I just stayed up with him til about 530 when he got really fussy. Ash and Doug got up.. we had another change, and a bottle and I went back to bed. When I got up (at 9!) Daddy and Lonan were passed out on the sofa in the living room.

Mawmaw is the kitchen working on dinner, Doug & Ash are out running errands, Larrabee is napping in the nursery and I am wearing the baby while I blog. It's another beautiful day in San Francisco.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my god...I don't know what's more amazing...his teensy, eensy, weensy, hiccups...or the fact that you can video it...and post it for all of us to see...

I've never been so thrilled to see hiccups! Glad to hear the first night home went well! Lots of love from Seattle!!
Love,
Saffa, Tim and Po!