Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Pic-O-Rama

Finally getting around to posting the good pics from our trip to LA. We had two showers while there and Lonan got lots of great gifts... so many that I have spent the last couple of days reorganizing the nursery to make room and getting out thank you cards.

So - we arrived at my mom's Saturday and my niece Chelsea stayed with us a couple of days. Grandpa Tom came by to meet Lonan.



Sunday my dad, his wife Bonnie & my brother and sister-in-law Julie came over for brunch.










Thursday our friend Cynthia hosted a baby shower for us at her home in Woodland Hills.



Lonan, my mom and I were the first to arrive.



The guests were Doug's former colleagues from Cedars-Sinai, some of our oldest and dearest friends.



Cynthia's husband BJ and his sister Bonnie made a Louisiana feast for us. Mmmmm. And Lonan made the rounds...


with Mary Clare...



and Edna....




and Tom.
Friday we went to see my grandmother again. We also visited on Wednesday, her 96th birthday.


Friday night Marc and Edie had us over for dinner. Their son Billy was home for the summer.



Saturday morning.. meeting more family. My mom's sister Linda and her husband Michael..



Aunt Ludy...




and Aunt Melody.



Saturday afternoon my brother hosted a shower at his house and Lonan got to meet still more family and friends.


Nana, my sister-in-law Julie's grandmother..

Aunt Kathi...



Aunt Teri..

My cousin Nancy and her husband Frank..



and lots o' kids. My old colleagues from KCOP Dawn and Jodi came with their husbands and children.. it was great to see them again.
An action packed week with Lonan at the center. He was a sweet, happy baby as always and slept almost the entire drive home.

No comments: