Wednesday, August 25, 2010

We're Like Sharks

Must keep moving, especially when the weekend rolls around. If we don't get out and about quickly chaos descends on our house.

Saturday Daddy was unexpectedly away for the day, so Lonan and I went on a MUNI adventure. We took the subway to the cable car, then a bus to Fishermans Wharf.

There we caught a trolley which we were going to take to the theater to see Toy Story 3. But apparently I wore him out.

Right after I took this picture he fell asleep in his seat. We got off at the Ferry Building, where the Farmers Market was winding down. I carried him, still sleeping, to Market Bar where we sat on the patio in the sun. He slept in my arms for about an hour, which hasn't happened since he was a baby shark.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Adorable, as always.