Monday, August 20, 2007

Hunkered Down in LA

Well, the San Gabriel valley burbs to be exact. And it's hot.. Africa hot as my cousin Nancy says. We're staying mostly indoors during the day, although we did venture out for dim sum for lunch. Having a lovely time at my mom's house. My niece Chelsea is staying also and is SO good with Lonan. He slept with them in my mom's room last night and I got to sleep in.. woohoo!

The drive down as great.. the boy and the dog both slept most of the way. We made one stop in Sticksville for a bottle and gas.. otherwise drove straight through and made it in 7 hours total. Lonan was a little cranky the last hour, but so were Larrabee and I.

Yesterday my dad and Bonnie came over for brunch as well as my brother and sister-in-law. Last night we went to introduce Lonan to my 96 year old grandmother... pics of everything are on the digicam which I am too lazy to figure out how to download to the laptop.. I'll do a massive picture dump when we get home next week.

No comments: