Friday, June 15, 2007

So I Went Out to Get a Cup of Coffee

And almost missed it.

The doctor said we were about 30 minutes out. I was gone only 4 minutes and when I got back Ash was in position and starting to push. About 10 in all and out came Lonan, hair, dimples and all. 3:40AM. Scored 9 on the Apgar test. Hard labor lasted less than 3 hours. They've moved us from our luxury view suite to a standard room. Only a partial bay view. Hmph. Lonan, Ash and Mawmaw are taking well deserved naps. Dads are way too wired to sleep.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Ash, Dad and Pop! Welcome Lonan Cole!

Love ya, Janie!

Bettina said...

Lonan is perfect indeed. What a beautiful little boy, and what a wonderful life he will have. Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Yeah Congrats you guys ! Hi Lonan, I am very sorry I can't be there to meet you right now. I'm getting married tomorrow but I will see you real soon. You have great parents little angel. God Bless You and I can't wait to see you !
Jonesy

Anonymous said...

Congrats! We are just thrilled for you....now the most exciting ride of your life begins! Take plenty of time to Enjoy!
Alesa Sisson