Friday, June 22, 2007

Gaining Weight

Someone has gained 5 ounces and I'm happy to say it's not me. Lonan Cole now weighs an even 7 pounds. We saw Dr. Anne again today and she says he's doing great. The jaundice has cleared up thanks to some sun time with Larrabee.


Doug and I got booster shots for whooping cough. Apparently cases are soaring as they're figuring out that our childhood shots lose effectiveness. Since Lonan won't get his vaccinations for a while, Dr. Anne recommended we get booster shots. Afterward we went out for a late breakfast in the hood. I specifically got the OK from the Dr. because I don't think Doug was planning on letting Lonan out of the house until he was 12.

We got a great package today from Nana Kathy, Aunt Lindsay and birthdaddy Matt. Fun toys, a CUTE outfit and a beautiful Waterford frame. Luckily we have lots o' pics to choose from - the hard part will be picking one to put in it. Maybe we'll just rotate.

No comments: